Tuesday, November 26, 2013

New Favorites 1



Since I started blogging more and more, I have started reading the blogs of other people, and getting some ideas from there. While the majority of ideas have remained mine, there are a few that have come out of what I have noticed and learned from other blogs. This post is one such example. While I can not pinpoint exactly what blog I picked this up from (and maybe it was Pinterest! I have been spending a lot of time there lately...), I can say that this seems to be a pretty popular subject and I thought I would try my hand at it! Let me know what you think!

I'm going to start with some simple things, which does not say much since I only have like four things to share here for this first attempt. This is not so much of an "If Only..." post (which I do have!) and more of a post of things I have that I love!
The first thing I want to share are my headphones. I have a bright orange pair of Beats by dr. dre and I love them so much! The sound quality is great and they are as comfortable as can be.


Second, I have a new body butter that I am really enjoying. It's by a company called Pacifica, which is a 100% vegan and cruelty free company with some really neat products! I currently have a lip tinter by them, some water-based cleansing wipes, and this body butter. It smells like Tuscan Blood Orange (how many times can you say that?!) and works wonders for my skin. I would highly recommend this brand, which can be found most places or online. Also, yes, that is a dinosaur standing next to the body butter, be jealous!!


Next add-on is my favorite new candle. Now, this is a little weird for me because generally, I'm not a big fan of candles because they are a constant risk of fires and I was always worried that they would set off the smoke alarms and I never wanted that. This candle, however changed my view on candles surprisingly. Not only does this candle smell pretty good, it also has a wooden wick, which as of right now means that it burns with a noise that reminds me of a fire in the fireplace. The slow crackle of the flames is actually quite soothing and is a pleasant background noise for my bedroom.



Alright guys, this is my first "New Favorites" post, let me know what you think!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment