Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekend Links

Since I'm not posting on weekends (and struggling with the posting otherwise) I've decided to give you guys a post of what I've found looking around the internet during my 'free time', meaning while I'm sitting at work between clients, don't tell my boss. I hope you guys enjoy!
  • Found this blog while looking through Bloglovin, and these look delicious!
  • Also this bread sounds like a much better breakfast than my current cereal.
  • Officially adding these countries to my travel list, several were already there, but now the rest are too!
  • As some of you way know, I'm now registered on this site and just got my cookbook in the mail! I can't wait to start!
  • Just because I'm mostly vegetarian doesn't mean I can't appreciate delicious looking chicken like this.
  • If you're looking to travel to the Galapagos, Ecuador, or Peru this could be a great place to look.
  • And you have to admit that a chair like this would be awesome!
  • I have to end on this though, I think we all sometimes need the reminder...


It's amazing how much is really out there if you just take the time to look. What have you guys found recently?

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment