Friday, July 27, 2012

Planning Ahead

Hello all,

My name is Sara, most blogging people know me as Bean though. I have three other blogs that can be found here. The reason for this blog is that since I am a senior in college and will be graduating in May (I know, a long ways off) and when I graduate my email address wil be removed. Now I'm not sure how it will work for blogger when my email gets removed. it might remove my other blogs, it might still let me log in with that account (though I doubt it...). So I am creating this as my back-up blog that I may end up using more than the other ones to simply put things together nicer and only have one blog instead of three or something. I won't lie that it would/will be a busy blog if that happens but I guess we will find out!

For now, I'm just going to use this every once in a while to make random remarks on how things are going I suppose. I'm working at the YMCA right now, wich is good for my exercise science major. And I am loving it here!

Ok all you lovely people, that's all I got for today/this week/month/who knows how long! Hah! I shall be back again with an update....at some point?
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment