Monday, June 23, 2014

Musica Monday

I had a rough day. Well, more accurately a rough hour and a half at work. It shook me up pretty bad and I'm all ready to hand in the towel and quit. No looking back or anything. I've only been in this situation once before and luckily that was solved and everyone moved on. I'm not sure what it is about this, but I was legitimately terrified for a while and ended up calling my supervisor, who talked to me for a good 5-10 minutes in order to calm me down enough to talk explain what happened. There are certain things I will share here, and there are certain things I will not. All I can really say is that I am super glad that tomorrow is not an early day. I've been considering leaving this job for a while anyways, I'm feeling like now might be a good time.

Have you ever had one of those days? Or one of those times where you just get so scared that you wish you could pause your life and just leave it? It's probably one of the most terrifying things I've ever felt. You can think I'm over reacting and maybe I am, but right now it's feeling pretty real. They say that having no reason to stay is a good reason to go, maybe it's getting close to that time... I'm not sure but I've been thinking that a lot more lately...

The song for today, I'm not exactly sure where it came from, it's just what has been playing in my head the entire time I've been writing this post. It's actually written by one of the bands that got me into alternative music, The Killers, but I feel like this is one of their lesser known, called 'Dustland Fairytale'. Enjoy, dear readers. I hope that your days are much better than mine was :)


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment