Monday, August 18, 2014

Musica Monday

Ok, things have been a little crazy lately, and not so much in the real world sense, but more in my head. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about what I want from this world and what I should do with my life. My boss has actually asked me several times where my head is at during work, and she's right, because my head is somewhere else. But thing is that I spend quite a bit of time with my thoughts in my head, and it's really one of my ways of coping with what I'm feeling and what is going on around me. So, maybe that's what is actually up. I think I'm getting tired of people asking what's wrong with me because this is who I am and frankly I like it, if you don't, that's your problem not mine. I want to share this song with you today because it is really a great way of getting across how I have been feeling, I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this same way! This is "Fade Away" by Matthias (check out his YouTube channel too!), enjoy!!


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment