Friday, August 22, 2014

Weekend Links

I enjoyed this last time, so I may try and make this a weekly thing with the weekend links! I know it's a popular thing to do around blogs, but honestly it makes sense. I don't mean to copy other people but I like the idea :)
  • I might just have to splurge on this shirt because it describes my coffee and book addiction so well.
  • Every woman who lives or has been to a big city should go to this website and watch a video or two!
  • This one of my new favorite blogs! Go check out her amazing trips!!
  • I think this has a very powerful message on street harassment and is an interesting and awesome way to try and get it across!
  • There is a post that was published this week that really pin-points exactly how I feel, and I'm sure there are many others who feel this way too.
  • I saw this book on the bookshelves the other day and was reminded of a good friend from college and how long it has been since I've had a good Cubano...
  • Lastly, I want this print in my apartment! Pronto!

Enjoy and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment