Monday, December 17, 2012

Musica Monday

Alrighty folks, I am currently on a feel good high due to having just finished a final that I feel quite confident about, and the fact that all I have left is a final history final which is going to be an essay. So, in essence I'm feeling pretty good right now. In that light, I will now present you with a music monday that goes along with a pleasure of mine, anime. Don't judge or anything, actually, if you want to you can judge, that's fine. I have enjoyed the fantasy of several different anime shows, one of the latest being called "Angel Beats!". I don't want to spoil it for anyone who might watch it, but in general it concerns a sort of afterlife area where kids who have had bed childhoods end up and what goes on there concerning a specific group. I would recommend it, it's not too long, 13 episodes total I believe. But this song is one of my favorite anime openings, it's called 'My Soul, Your Beats' by Lia, and yes it is in Japanese. Enjoy!


What are some of your favorite show opening songs? Care to share? Do any of you watch anime or cartoons that you really enjoy?
Happy Monday!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment