Monday, April 29, 2013

Musica Monday

Alright, so it has just been one of those weeks when nothing really seems to go my way, and nothing really seems to make me happy except doing nothing productive. This past weekend was one of the least productive ones I have had in long time, and I've come to the conclusion that that's ok! Even as a senior undergraduate less than a month away from graduation (scary thought there....) it's ok to not want to do anything and to actually not do anything for a bit!
I was looking for some music this weekend (aka this morning :P) and I came across this song that I've found really kinda describes how I'm feeling. So, next time you get the chance you should actually go and do what you are feeling at the time. Play some of your favorite music and just get up and dance! This song by Kaleidosonic makes me want to do this, so when you listen to it, seriously, jump up and shout! Enjoy friends!


And I'm now running on reserve battery power! So later my dear readers :) I appreciate each and every one of you! Muah!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment