Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Decorating My Bedroom: Clocks

As many of you know, I moved into a new apartment with a roommate this about six weeks ago (woah!) and since then it's been busy nearly all the time for both of us. However, we are still trying to figure out how to make our home seem more like a home. Being me, I turned to books for advice, specifically: I'm currently breezing my way through Adulting: How to Become a Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown. This is one read I would highly recommend for anyone who is moving into a house or apartment for the first time (more likely apartment, but the same stuff can also apply to a house) mostly because it addresses pretty much everything from cooking, to what to look for in an apartment, to dating, to dealing with neighbor's sex noises....yes, it's actually in here!


Anyways, that was a bit of a tangent, getting back to our new apartment! We are working on decorating and while things are coming around slowly, one thing that we both have noticed that we need are clocks. So, being that the clocks we've been finding at Michaels and Kohls have been either not our style or too big, I've been turning to the internet for ideas! What do you guys think?


ThinkGeek is always a great place to start! :P This clock has always been one of my favorites since I first saw it in a friend's room in college. Find it here!


Or if you're in doubt, Etsy is another place where you can find some of the more creative versions of anything. Also, I do tend to be late for things...so this clock is quite accurate for me! Find it here!


I really can't help but put up this clock as one that I'd love to have hanging in my own kitchen someday! Maybe a bit ambitious considering my current state, but I love it just the same. And, it's from the lovely ladies at A Beautiful Mess!

What do you guys think? Kinda cute clocks? I'm not sure what we are going to be doing as far as reality goes, probably more window shopping until one of us finds something that we both like and that works for our place, but I wanted to share these :)

Love,
Sara :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete