Monday, May 26, 2014

Musica Monday

I am going to keep this post short and sweet.  Today I am going to share a song that is very meaningful to me.  This is a classic song that was brought back in one of the best ways possible a few years ago with the Portal franchise from steam.



If you haven't heard of it, this is Cara Mia, and this version is is done by A Cappela.  It is basically identical to the version in the Portal franchise.  I couldn't give any higher praise to the series and suggest you all give it a try if you haven't.  I mention this not as a shameless plug, but because the context makes me tear up to this song every time I hear it.  Not only are these guys amazing singers, but the significance really gets to me.  If you have played the portal games and don't completely understand why it can be so emotional, I give you the task of looking up what the lyrics mean.  Otherwise, I hope you enjoyed this short little gem and hope all you readers have a fantastic day/night! 

As always, thanks for reading,
Matt

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete