Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Summer Reading List 2014

I was meaning to put up a spring reading list for this year and then never did. So, here's my summer reading list of books that I want to get read by the time September rolls around. Now, for those of you who know me, you know that I don't always pick the books that I'm going to read, especially at the library, they almost pick me. I'm starting this list at the end of May (or planning on it at least), I mean summer is sort of a unspecified amount of time, so does it really matter? Meh, we will see :P


1. Divergent series. My apartment mate is actually getting me a copy of the first book in this series and I am super excited to read it. Yea, I'm a little slow on the uptake on this book, but better late than never right?


2. Game of Thrones. I started this book a year or so ago and then lost it for a while and really need to get started on it again because I want to know what happens but I don't remember enough to start again where I left off.


3. The Lightening Thief. Yea, I think I said this one last time too....but honestly this just needs to happen. Like, seriously.


4. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. I finished the first one and it turned out I didn't have the second one :( So, I need to get my act together and get it read while the last one is still fresh in my mind. Also, side note here: if you haven't actually read this series, you are seriously missing out on a great adventure story!

5. Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World. Long title, but after reading what it's about on Amazon and reading the reviews, I can't help but admit that it sounds so cute and awesome. Not to mention I've been starting to read more non-fiction books and even though they tend to take me longer, they are a lot of fun and really interesting!


6. Wuthering Heights. Yea, yea. I'm a post-college bookworm who hasn't read one of the most popular classics in the history of writing. Sue me...I'm working on it!

I am currently finishing up In The City of Bikes: The Story of the Amsterdam Cyclist by Pete Jordan, and all I can say now is that Amsterdam is definitely on my list of places to go when I travel the world!
What are you guys gonna read this summer? What other things do you have planned for this summer? Follow me on Goodreads!

Love,
Sara :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete