Monday, December 2, 2013

Musica Monday

Let's talk for a little bit about consistency. Or more, let's talk about inconsistency. Which is more important? We like it when our schedules and even the people around us are consistent. But what about our music? We seem to like a certain amount of consistency, but we are bothered when an artist or band does not change up their style often enough. Well, I'm here with a band that has made some changes to their latest album, which isn't so recent, but that's ok! This is Fall Out Boy with their song "Just One Yesterday", which I have become a big fan of! It is a bit different than their other songs, and I must say that I don't think that is a bad thing. Having a sort of variety is really an asset for them! I especially love the added female voices in this song, from Foxes.
Enjoy!


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment