Monday, December 9, 2013

Musica Monday

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to block out the world and sit around with a cup of hot cocoa, a great book, and a crackling fireplace? Well, I've been having several of those lately. Now, normally I would do my best to get out and be social, but this two job thing is really wearing on me and I just had a day off after working for thirteen straight , but I suppose that is the real world isn't it? I really should not complain because I brought this upon myself, but it is quite tiring and if you were to somehow talk to Matt he can attest to me being quite tired and such for a while now. I think we all sometimes just need a day to curl up on the couch (or for me, a booth at Fiddleheads...same thing really!) and not have to answer to anyone for a while. On top of it all, I've finally scheduled my CPT test, and it is now December 19th. Wish me luck! It's less than two weeks away!
So, today I leave you with some Fountains of Wayne, mostly cause they are an easy listening group that really does have some great songs. For instance, I leave for you the first song of theirs that I ever heard: Mexican Wine. Enjoy friends!! :D


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment