Friday, December 20, 2013

Smelling Candles

Have you ever gone into a candle store, like Yankee Candle, just to smell the different candles? No? Oh....awkward... Well, I do. Not a lot, but mostly during the holiday season because that's when they have the good smelling candles (in my opinion at least). This year I ended up buying one such candle, thinking I would give it to my mom for Christmas, but that probably won't happen because I realized that my dad will probably not really appreciate the smell of the candle, nor will anyone else because it smells like Christmas cookies. Like that's what the scent is called: Christmas Cookie. It smells like freshly baked sugar cookies when they first come out of the oven. Maybe it would be a good one to give to my grandmother, she would love something like that I feel, not to mention she always has freshly baked cookies when we are over....must be a grandmother thing.
Anyways, some of my favorite candles are still gingerbread, cinnamon and sugar, apple cider, and one that is now at the studio where I work called Home Sweet Home. I found myself stopping throughout my day today to smell it, it was relaxing and make me smile whenever I smelt it.

What kinds of candles do you guys get during this season? Fun ones?

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment