Monday, February 24, 2014

Musica Monday

Some days are not spectacular, but they aren't bad either. Some days are just what they are and not much more. They come and they go, but you find yourself simply exhausted by the end of the day. Has anyone ever felt that before? I came home today thinking that I had a good day, nothing extraordinary, but I was exhausted by the end of the day. I texted Matt saying that all "I want to curl up, watch TV, and maybe have a glass of wine :P". The only issue with that was that I still had to go to bell choir practice and I prefer to not drink wine alone. So, I went to bells with my mom, then came home, hung out with the sister, then proceeded downstairs to my room where I opened a bottle of Clear American Kiwi Strawberry naturally flavored sparkling water beverage which proceeded to explode all over me and my desk. Sigh. C'est la vie.
Anyways, I had no ideas for music for today and asked Matt for a suggestion, and he suggested this song which I absolutely love! Not only do I love the Lord of the Rings both book and movie series, but this man's voice is freaking amazing! I will also say that they lyrics really are quite amazing and can speak to each one of us as we try and find our places in the universe, what do we see on the horizon? Where do we see ourselves going? These are questions that many of us will never fully be able to answer, because we follow wherever life takes us and each day is a surprise, whether we look at it like that or not. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do!


Love,
Sara :)

ps. Also, we confirmed the date for moving to be March 29th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment