Monday, February 17, 2014

Winter Story

Story for you guys! Part of me really doesn't want to share this story but the other part of me is like 'it's too good not to share'! So, I'll share and abbreviated version of it tonight. I was about to head home from my bosses house, we had a wine night with dinner and it was time to head home for the night (more like about 2 or 3 hours before) but I drove away and my car was not driving right at all like my back tires weren't spinning at all and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what was up! I was getting super frustrated and my car was not safely driving at all and i ended up on the side of the road 'stuck' unable to move. (Now, for those of you who know cars, you are probably laughing at me so hard right now, which is legitimate, cause I would be too if I were you. For the rest of you, just wait.) My boss, who is pretty dang awesome, came and found me. She then proceeded to attempt to drive my car only to mention to me 'you know the emergency brake is on?' And I pretty much face palmed myself right then and there. Yes, you read right, I drove my car with my emergency brake on, luckily it was during winter with a bunch of freshly fallen snow on the ground so I don't think there is much damage to my car (other than possibly balding a section of my back tires....) and only slight damage to my pride :P

Ok, so I didn't really have a song in mind for today, I just really wanted to share that story tonight because I thought it was worthy of being shared.

Thanks!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment