Monday, September 22, 2014

Musica Monday

I had a really shitty day. I mean I just feel like a boatload of crap and don't even want to go to bed because it means I will have to get up and try to do things right in the morning. But this is the adult life, so it's about time to get used to it and instead of complaining, try and do something to change it.
One of my favorite things to do when I feel this way is to read or watch a movie and there is one movie right now that I would really like to watch but don't have :( That movie is Treasure Planet. If any of you have not seen it then you need to go watch it....now. Seriously....go...it's awesome! It's one of my favorite movies and just to add to it, has a magnificent soundtrack, composed by the amazing James Newton Howard.
For those of you who haven't heard of James Newton Howard, you actually probably have. He is the composer for the soundtracks for other movies such as I Am Legend, The Hunger Games, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, King Kong, and, most recently, Maleficent. I have to say that Treasure Planet is still probably one of my favorite soundtracks of all time and can always put me in a better mood when I listen to it. So, today I will be featuring this wonderful soundtrack and I hope that you enjoy it!

The following is my favorite instrumental and my favorite lyric pieces from the soundtrack, enjoy!




Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment