Friday, September 19, 2014

Weekend Links

Now, I don't exactly have a lot of links for you this weekend because it's been one hell of a week and I've come home exhausted everyday wanting to do nothing but sleep, eat, and read. Seriously, I've gotten like 3 books read just this week and I have 5 more sitting on my desk taking up room because I don't have room anywhere else in my bedroom...whoops! I've been doing a bunch of reading this week (if you can't tell) and due to that I apologize for not posting....like at all....I didn't even make dinner once this week...it was sad! But, there is a silver lining, and that silver lining is that I have been reading articles and have been spending time online as well as in the real world :P which is always something good to do!

  • I stumbled across this article on daydreaming and I think it bears a good thing to read!
  • Going along with that, an article about things my generation does that are worth thinking about and I happen to agree with 100% of them!
  • There's the saying that a picture can take a place of 1000 words, and for this millennium, these pictures do it all justice, the good and the bad.
  • I believe that this dumpster house is a unique idea and the start of something but would get tough when you wanted to cook...unless you're going all raw, which another thing all in itself!
  • I suppose these shipping container houses are more my style?
  • These posters are also really quite awesome and I'm thinking of getting one or two for my bedroom which is looking very blank on the wall decoration aspect....

What types of things did you guys discover this week??

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment