Monday, September 29, 2014

Musica Monday

You know one unfortunate thing about being a blogger is that when your internet sucks, it becomes very hard to do what you want.  Unfortunately, it is not an uncommon occurrence for me, right around the same time many nights my internet gets a bit sketchy, then comes back without a problem.  This gets very old very fast.  I don't usually loose the connection completely, but the speed starts reminding me of dial up...remember that stuff?  Geeze...look how far we have come! I mean seriously! It's a bit crazy if you think about it.  When I look at how much we rely on the internet, it's kind of shocking don't you think? I'm not sure what you think, but we really use the internet for just about everything in the modern days, everything from talking to one another to reading to doing homework or giving homework, I even sign in online for work.  It's almost like we would rather interact with computers rather than actual people, sure we interact with other people through the internet, but it's not the same is it?  Now I sound like my grandmother, talk to people rather than text...I won't deny that I am a victim of this technology, and I will admit to sometimes preferring interaction with other humans via interwebs rather than face-to-face.  What does this say about how we feel about each other? Do we dislike each other or do we simply not want to have to get dressed in order to appear decent around others (since we realize many of us are not in college, therefore can no longer pull this look off)?  I think it might be something worth thinking about.

Listen to this song and let me know what you think!  I wanted to share with you a song today by a band that I've enjoyed for years. I first heard them on Pandora probably six years ago or so. I hope you enjoy "Magnetic North" by Jess Than Jake.


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment