Thursday, February 7, 2013

Back on Campus

Alright, so I arrived back on campus last night. Today was officially my last first day of my undergraduate career (I'm not continuing on to graduate school as of now, but I may take some classes while I figure out what I really want to do with my life). It's a bit of a slap in the face that hasn't quite fully reached me yet, knowing that in 4 months I will be out of school and will actually have to start living like a normal human being...let's just say that I'm starting to get a bit nervous but also excited! Anyways, school is a big colder than home was, not by a lot, but I'm glad that I had a scarf on (a NEW one that my roommate got me from her January trip to FLORENCE!!!).
I have 4 classes this semester totally about 3.25 credits. Allow me to explain. Each course here counts for 1 credit, and each 'gym' class (and music lesson) count for .25 credits, we have to take 2 'gym' classes in order to graduate, as one of the requirements. My gym class is rock climbing (SUPER excited!!), which I will start on Monday and then will have Mondays and Wednesdays. My other classes are: Ancient Rome, American Film History, and a Senior Studies class in my major, Exercise Science. I'm looking forward to this semester and can't wait to see what happens :D
I will say that one thing I am not going to miss at all about college/school is the books. I only had two classes to buy books for this semester (yay!) and still it cost me nearly $200, including one book that I rented for 1/3 of the price (nifty thing our school has :P, the renting a book instead of having to pay the full price).
I also find that I might be sick :( Though not sure what with. Possibly mono? We shall see.
I hope you are all doing well!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment