Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Musica

Alright, so I know that I'm a bit late here today, and I am sorry about that, but even though it seems off, when I am home I actually don't spend as much time on my computer as I do doing other things. For instance, currently I am thinking about a possible camping/hiking trip I may be taking with Matt later on in the year (meaning I'm also starting to look at gear!! Always fun! :D). So right now, my mind is kinda distracted by that thought :P plus the fact that we are reorganizing my room, and I think I'm sick with something (but really no idea what). All these excuses have piled up to become an excuse for why I have not been blogging over interim break.
On another note, the music I'm thinking of today is actually something called an anime music video (AMV) for the show Bleach. I would recommend it for people, I mean I enjoy it, but I do know that some really don't like anime and I respect that. I, on the other hand, am a big fan of it and am currently enjoying Soul Eater and a few others :P This is an AMV to the song 'It's My Life' by Bon Jovi, which is a good song in general! This is a bit different from my usual Musica Mondays, but I still hope that you all enjoy it and you comment and let me know what you think! Depending, there may be more of these later :P


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment