Friday, January 10, 2014

Library Books

I think I need to rethink my strategy when going to the library. First off, I need to remember when I have already requested books. Secondly, I need to remember that I can't read books 24/7 (even if some days that is all I want to do). Thirdly, the length of the book does (usually) tend to make it a longer read, especially when I am not sure if I will like it or not. Fourthly, I should really look at how many books I'm grabbing for the next few weeks when I grab them rather than after I get them home and realize my book bag is heavier than when I brought my books back.
This library trip resulted in five books that I won't be starting until I finish my current read The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings (SUCH a good book! But still long, and yes I'm a bit slow on the uptake here...). It would be a bit different if these books were all shorter books and not the 465 page Science Fiction book I decided needed to be read :P
However, this is simply a part of my personal library experience and is probably why I always have some sort of fine (never been more than a dollar!) when I try and check out more books.
This is a quirk of mine, that and BookBub. If you've never heard of it OMG! Bookworms everywhere should have this, or maybe not....it's so addicting and I've gotten so many books for my kindle this way, so definitely check it out!

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment