Monday, January 27, 2014

Musica Monday

For this Musica Monday, I'm going to have a bit of fun. I've been asked to take some of my artistic skills (if one would call it that) and try and help a certain band come up with artistic ideas. I am also to pass this information on to Matt, who is the resident freelance artist :D. They are a quirky band called BEAKER. This song that I'm showing here tonight is the first song of theirs I heard. It is a bit strange but if you go in with a good attitude, it is quite amusing. I mean.....squirrel!! This song, you just have to listen to to understand. I know the main singer and he's pretty awesome and super funny! I hope that you guys enjoy this song and at least find it funny. If you have any ideas for these guys as far as humorous/funky/punk art goes feel free to send it to them or post it here :D


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment