Thursday, January 30, 2014

This Week

This week has been one of those super long weeks that's not even over with but has yay far ended in a dramatic emotional breakdown in front of my boss at work today. *heavy sigh* That's not to say that I haven't gotten anything done, but it has been quite difficult to do anything when my mind is going in about six different directions at once. As my boss says I'm "burning the candle at both ends", this sadly does not help with maintaining ones sanity and should thus be avoided. Just to add to everything I'm coming off a cold today which has drained all of my remaining energy (there isn't as much as I'd like there to be but that happens) and caused a craving for hot cocoa and soup (or Matt's cinnamon and sugar toast, yummy!) and a desire to curl up in a little ball and sleep, ignoring like everything. However, since that is not an option, I shall instead curl up in my pjs tonight and watch some documentary (or perhaps a show) tonight.
I do hear a bottle of wine calling my name for perhaps this weekend? Any takers? Well, I just wanted to post that I haven't forgotten about this blog, I just have been feeling so down in the dumps lately that I haven't had anything of interest to post! That, however, shall hopefully change by next week!
Also, Valentine's Day is coming up! I gotta figure out something to do!! *Panic*
Love you all and thanks for being understanding, I know there have been a lot of excuses lately...
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment