Monday, January 20, 2014

Musica Monday

     And here is another edition of musica monday for Sara!  She just might be at work for the whole day and she asked me to cover during the meantime :D  So.........for today I am going to shoot us back to 2001.  This is the year that the first Animusic CD was released, and since then I have loved all the company has done.  They create music with matching videos of animated instruments playing, but instead of explaining it I will just show you!

                                                                Looky here!
                                                                        |
                                                                        |
                                                                       V

This is one of my favorite songs from the first cd - I just think it is beautifully composed and a joy to watch visually.


Also on the first CD is this awesome song called Heavy Light and I still to this day get the chills listening to it.  In a good way of course.


In 2005, the second CD was released, and there are many great songs on it.  But I will cut it short by just giving you what may be my favorite Animusic song, fiber bundles.  It is so futuristic and lovely at the same time, with some amazing musical elements that I can't fully explain due to my lack of music theory knowledge :P  I hope you enjoyed this afternoon of animated music, and as always have a great day!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment