Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Finished Chairs

We finished the chairs!!! These chairs have been a long time in the making, but finally Mom and I had enough time to get these done this past weekend and I think they look pretty awesome! Next to the table that Dad also made (he has a carpentry hobby that I have picked up one or two things on) for when we move in, I think they look pretty awesome! The top parts are actually curved, which don't show too well in the pictures, making them harder to do, but I think Mom did awesome with her old sewing machine!


These chairs are going to look awesome in our new place. I can't wait to give you guys a tour when we move in less than two weeks! The countdown starts!!!


We are getting all the rest of our stuff together and I may have more posts coming up with tips for moving and things that I realize along the way. More updates to come!!

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment