Monday, March 10, 2014

Musica Monday

Ever had one of those days when you realize that your entire lifestyle/well-being is being held up by the thin string of your job? I'm not sure if this makes sense, but to explain I work for a very small personal training company and we've been hitting some rough spots lately and it has become apparent to us that a small independent company is really always at some sort of risk for losing everything. In one moment that string that holds me up, this job and the fact that I make nearly my entire living at this job (which I am not complaining about, because it is fun and so rewarding) and would be in serious trouble without it, could be cut so simply. I guess it is a bit of a reality check. But I can't bring myself to want to leave this company. While sometimes we don't all get along, we all rely on each other to get everyday things done at the office.
The song I am sharing with you reminds me of all the different groups of people who work together and that it is how we treat each other that makes the biggest impact on our lives and defines us. We are how we treat each other, and nothing more.


Enjoy this song, "Nothing More" by The Alternate Routes

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment