Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Something Funny

I've started writing a bit more lately after realizing that the only way to get better at something is to actually practice and keep practicing, no matter how tired or annoyed I am, or how much I just want to sit on the couch and watch Face Off or just go to bed. However, when I saw this quote, I just had to share! Every writer needs inspiration and honestly, we get inspiration from those around us. So, if I ever get around to getting my writing published (a definite dream), if I know you, well or not, chances are I am actually using you for a character reference!


If you are a particularly annoying person, I might even be trying to figure out how to kill you off or at the very least make you feel and look like a complete idiot :)

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment