Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Progress on Chairs

Remember me mentioning a few weeks ago that I started redoing some chairs that are going to be in the new apartment Morgan and I are moving into at the end of the month? Well, I finally got my act together and went out and bought fabric for the cushions! Not only that, but between me, mom, and dad (he supplied our staple gun) we figured out how to get the bottom cushions together. I even managed to make it into a one person job! As of now, all the bottom cushions are done, we are just trying to figure out how to do those pesky top cushions....especially since sewing really isn't one of my strong suits. I think I know how to use mom's sewing machine? (Yea, that bad!)







This is the finished product, what do you think of the print? I'm pretty excited! I can't wait to move and get things rolling! Although it is super nerve racking to go through all the financial stuff, it is entirely worth it in my opinion to get away from home and finally get the chance to do my own thing. What kinds of projects are you guys working on now?


Random fact: I'm dog-sitting this weekend!! Not only that, but I'm joining Matt and part of his family for an outing to an outdoor sports show for her birthday. I'm super excited and hopefully the weekend goes well!!

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment