Monday, April 7, 2014

Musica Monday

Some days just have an upbeat feeling to them. For me, today was one of those days. I went running outside for the first time without a coat today, which was quite exciting. Also, I tried a new app starting this past weekend called 'happiness' which is supposed to help you see the happy parts of your day. I think it is a cute idea, I mean it isn't exactly what I need or anything, but I wanted to give it a shot anyways. All I can say is that this morning I woke up in a very good mood. I mean I was tired, which is why I stopped at Starbucks and got a grande vanilla soy latte (I'd love to someday be able to make my own version....*daydream here*), maybe it's more because of the fact that my mind thinks coffee and therefore thinks "now you're awake!", but I was pretty awake all day. Not only that, but I managed to get my taxes filed (finally) this evening, which is quite helpful!
I'm going to go back to the 90s for today's Musica Monday because there was a lot of more upbeat music that really just seemed very random (at least to me at the time) but to this day, whenever I listen to these songs I still smile or at least have the desire to dance along a little to the beat. Let me know what you guys think :) This song is "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby" by Counting Crows.


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment