Monday, April 28, 2014

Under the Weather

I always thought I was someone who didn't get sick too much, but it seems like I've been sick quite a bit lately...I'm not sure, maybe it's just me. Whatever it is, I've had a cold since Friday which has been accompanied by mood swings, a stuffy/runny nose, headaches, stomach aches, lots of sleepiness, and a general feeling of being crappy. I just wanted to appoligize and let you know that I'm still alive and be on the look out for some posts upcoming. For now, I'm curled up under a soft and warm blanket with a book and a box of Kleenex trying to fall asleep...I didn't get to prepare a Musica Monday for you this week and I'm sorry about that....I hope to be back in action within a day or two! Seriously, my boss has a cold now too....never a good combination!!

In other news, the apartment is going awesomely and I've finally figured out the new (for me) library's policy for getting books from other libraries! Plus I've been working on some crafts that I hope to show you guys soon :D and Tuesday is my mom's birthday, so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment