Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Climbing Update

Alright so this past Saturday I went climbing again (yay!!), it was pretty neat cause I was able to climb up the wall the first time pretty quickly, granted the second time was a struggle and I didn't make it all the way up. I was sad the second time :( However the first time was pretty fun! I went with one friend, since it is the first weekend after a full week of school people were kind of freaking out about the amount of homework they had, which makes sense, but I find that an hour long break or so is always helpful especially when you have a lot of reading to do (particularly ethics). Between me and my friend, we were able to make it up the wall our two times in under a half hour, which is a lot of progress from the last time we went climbing when it took us an hour to climb three times. We are pretty proud!
That's all for now :)
Have a great day my friends!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment