Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Class!

Alright, so a few updates on my life. I moved in on Monday...yay!! Finally got some stuff organized! It's a good feeling :) Classes start tomorrow, actually I only have one tomorrow, Psychology of Personality. I'm pretty excited about it. I also will be going to the pet store tomorrow, we are getting a pot pet and then a fish for one of my pod mates. I think a beta fish? I'm not sure, but I kinda want a beta just because I think it would be kinda fun to have a fish, even though mine would probably die not too long after i get it because that's how I've done it in the past, sadly, but maybe this time will be better? I can only hope :)
Updates on the fishy/pod pet coming later when we figure it out!
Alright, time to continue to be a procrastinating senior :D
Have a great Wednesday night!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment