Thursday, June 6, 2013

What I Keep in My Purse

So, I've been looking around at other blogs and this post about what people carry around seems to be a necessity for any blogger who talks at all about their lives. Hence, here is my attempt at the same thing!


This purse I actually bought in Seville, Spain when my mom, sister, and I went there spring break 2012. I love it and have used it ever since! It is a good expression of me and my style: for one it signifies travel which I love to do, it's also not too girly as in its a shoulder bag (like my tomboyish side), and it carries what I need! What more could I want? It's not big, but it's big enough :)


My two favorite buttons :P


And the contents: I try to carry around my most current read (currently Heat Wave by Richard Castle from the library) in case I get somewhere and need something to do for a bit like I'm sitting in a waiting room or something, a notebook (this one was a graduation gift from my younger sister from Walmart, just to jot down things during the day that I may want later), my wallet and change purse (very useful indeed), an extra hair tie, pens and a pencil, Kleenex, ibuprofen (the white unmarked bottle), Chapstick (I love eos right now! It works so well), and my phone currently covered by a broken Iron Man Avengers iPhone case.

For those of you wondering, my keys are only in my purse when I'm out and about and have my car, otherwise they stay in a bowl in my room above where I hang my purse.

Thanks for reading guys! Have a great hump day!!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment