Monday, June 3, 2013

Musica Monday

For today's music, I'm going to take a quick trip back to 2010 and to a band that has brought us 2 CDs in 2011: Foster the People. An indie pop band, founded in 2009 by lead vocalist/guitarist/keyboardist, Mark Foster. This song "Pumped Up Kicks" is a popular song that I have just been thinking about and has been stuck in my head quite a bit lately, so I've decided to share it with you all! I hope you enjoy :)


Quick side note: today I learned that I like apricots! So, I'm excited to have a new snack fruit, as well as to try some new recipes including these little peach/plum-like balls of yellow-orange deliciousness! More of those to follow I hope :P

A shorter post today, but I wanna get outside and enjoy our beautiful weather :D

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment