Monday, June 24, 2013

Musica Monday

This Musica Monday is brought to you by my feelings as of late (in a strange way). I heard this song for the first time yesterday actually on the radio and instantly found myself wanting to dance to it and really enjoying it. It's called "Madhouse" by Little Mix. Listening to it, I realized that while they talk about being let out of madhouse, my first thoughts are sent to college. Being released from this controlled environment and let out into the real world with what they say you will need and now undergrad won't take us back because we've finished already! The same can be thought of for high school: since we already graduated high school we can't really go back.
So, my friends, here's to moving forward with our lives and for leaving the madhouse :)


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment