Thursday, July 4, 2013

Food Testing

Food brings people together, and what better time to do this than during a graduation party? I have just finished typing up and will be sending out my grad party invites tomorrow! The party itself is next month, Sunday, August 11 and until then (and after) I will be trying different types of recipes in hopes of being able to make some homemade lunch food on that day! :) I know that's ambitious but I also have found that I really enjoy cooking!

Going along with that, there will probably be more posts on food starting either tonight or tomorrow since I will be making dinner on thursdays for the rest of the summer and as long as I'm living here. I'm starting tonight with a recipe that I found in a magazine called 'Eating Well'. You will soon see what it is :D

Love you all!
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment