Monday, July 15, 2013

Musica Monday

Have you ever heard one of those songs that you aren't really sure that you liked but found yourself huming along to? Well, the musica that I have for this week is one of those songs! The first time I heard this song was while I was listening to a Pandora station for The Pierces, a band I have talked about a bit before. The Soho Dolls is an English band based in London that formed in 2003 and is still going strong today. This song is called "Pleasures of Soho" and is from an older album of theirs. For those of you who don't know, Soho is an area of the city of Westminister in England that up until the 1980s was known for it's sex shops and night life. However, since the 1980s, there has been a big switch and Soho is now mostly a fashion district with little remnants of the sex shops that used to populate its streets.
Westminister and Soho are places that I do plan on visiting when I get the chance to travel again to England. Maybe we will get to see Soho Dolls when we are there! :P


I hope that you enjoy it! Have a great week my dear friends!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment