Monday, July 22, 2013

Musica Monday

My humor, as of late, has taken a slightly darker turn. I'm not exactly sure why, there isn't much of a cause for it right now, other than my seemingly lack of hours at my current job (days keep getting cut and things just aren't working out). Anyways, I say all of this because the song that I can't get out of my head today is called "Dead" by My Chemical Romance. For those of you who don't know, it's a song all about being dead (duh). I'm not a big fan of My Chemical Romance but they have had a few songs that have caught my interest, or more have caught my ear as of late. "To The End" is one of them, but the other is "Dead". I can't help but slightly laugh at this song and smile when I hear it, it's so catchy and much more upbeat than you would expect! Enjoy! Forgive me if this isn't your style at all, the video is a bit high on the macabre scale, and quite violent (so young children please avert your eyes!). Favorite line of this song? "If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?"




I should also throw in a pitch for a what the rest of my week will be filled with. Namely: the summer musical: Shrek the musical! For those of you around town who have seen the posters, please come! It is hilarious and I'm going to put up one of my favorite songs from the show, and if you aren't around here or haven't seen posters either you don't live in my neck of the woods or you are not looking very hard...


Enjoy!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment