Saturday, July 13, 2013

Updates on Reading

Alright, I finished my night time read, After the Fall by Victoria Roberts. I give it a good review, I mean how often do you have squirrels dressed in kimonos, a yeti, and a family living comfortably in Central Park? Not too often I would expect! Roberts is a cartoonist for the New York Times (I believe) and her drawings are brilliant and allow the reader to also see the characters they are reading about. It is a very quick read, but I think it is still worth a look :) even for the little kiddies! It talks about family and getting through difficult situations in a fun way.
Otherwise, I'm still working my way through The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum. This book has its moments but it is dense and confusing at points. Don't compare it to the movie because that is nearly impossible. But I am determined to finish it and I will let you know what I think at the end (which will have to be soon since I've run out of days to have it out of the library :P).
Happy reading my friends!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment