Friday, November 8, 2013

If Only....BOOTS!!!

Why is it that wherever I go online I find boots that I simply love and want to have? Why is it also that I am so hesitant to wear the boots that I own? Fun fact: I know why. While I have cloths that fit boots, I just don't wear them that way. Because I run around so much I don't tend to wear anything other than tennis shoes, my ninja shoes (for parkour), or TOMS. But that doesn't mean that I can't look at the sweet boots I see! I also have the issue of wanting to buy said boots, mostly for fancy occasions...when I wear ballet slipper style or...converse...yea...I'm that girl! Hah!

I'm going to start with pair of combat boots. Yes, you heard right: combat boots. I have a thing for combat boots. I mean they are fun and tough and not to mention I feel like Maka from 'Soul Eater' and who wouldn't want that?! Ok, this pair is from Forever 21, I'm not sure why I don't just go down and buy a pair but I'm not, so they are here on my wish list!

The second pair is from one of my favorite places to shop from: Modcloth. This pair is a bit fancier and nicer looking than my Forever 21 boots, but hey, I need something for when I wear prettying dresses! I know lots of people say black is better for boots, but for these I think that lots of dresses and dress pants look almost better with brown. Personal preference for what that's worth.

My third pair I really just couldn't pass up. They are a higher boot and black, but I really love them! They are from Journeys, and they look pretty badass! So, you now know that I have a thing for both combat boots and apparently for buckles... Huh! I learned something new about myself!


So, what do you think of my boot choices? I'm a fan! :P
I also should explain that I just got a new computer (yay!!!) and it's a desktop! It's exciting because I got it at Best Buy for a nice discount! This does mean that I just finished transfering all of my settings onto this new computer and for some reason this post didn't post when I originally 'posted' it yesterday while I was in the middle of my 24-hour transfer (I really should have gone through and gotten rid of the unnecessary things on my laptop....).
I will say that I am keeping my laptop since it's a bit of a hassle to carry around a desktop to coffee shops and around the world so I'm not even going to go there. Blogging during my travels will still happen to the best of my ability and I look forward to putting this new computer (and my old one until my dad goes out and personally sells it himself...) to the best use I can!

Love,
Sara :)



No comments:

Post a Comment