Monday, November 4, 2013

Books Books Books: The Rover

I've been searching for a good, light-hearted fantasy book that included all of the classic fantasy components: wizards, magic, dragons, dwarfs, and, of course, lots of history. I finally found one! Being able to travel to this other world really helped out my mental state, which has been consisted of me wandering around like a zombie because I'm so tired lately.

Anyways, here's my review for Mel Odom's The Rover.

"A great, lighthearted story that kept me turning pages all night! While parts reminded me of The Lord of the Rings, it really was very much its own story. Well-written and captivating! A great read for any sword-wielder and dragon believer, a pretty simple read."

Go pick it up and read it fellow knights and adventurers!!
My next read looks to be (finally) The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship if the Rings. Yes, I know I'm a bit behind on the times but this is the first time in like years I've had enough time to sit down and actually read something! And on that note I actually have to study :P yes, it never does really end. Beware!
 
Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment