Monday, November 4, 2013

Musica Monday

I'm not usually one for country music, I mean I listen to it often enough but it is not one of my favorite genres by far. I'm much more of an indie and alternative girl myself. But lately I've become hooked on a crazy song by Hunter Hayes. Alright, that was my attempt at being funny, I won't try it again :P The song is called "I Want Crazy", and it honestly reminds me about my own current relationship which is going very well. Today was one of those days that I got to spend lots of time with Matt and we had a lot of fun hanging out and going and doing stuff together. I admit to dragging him to the library and half-price books, but he didn't object! This is the type of relationship I've always searched for, because it is in no way perfect and neither him nor I are perfect but we both try hard and seem to be perfect for each other. I found someone to be silly with, who accepts and loves me for being me, and treats me well! This song reminds me of my ideal relationship because it involves doing some crazy things that make you both happy. I fully support love of any shape and size because in my opinion love is love, and you can't argue with the heart (it doesn't have a mouth or ears so it  doesn't care what you say).


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment