Monday, November 25, 2013

Musica Monday

I have to admit to watching quite a few documentaries over the past few days (mostly while I've been cleaning and on study breaks) and I've come to several realizations. Not only am I rethinking whether or not I want to try being vegan and trying to figure out how to have a healthy diet while living in my parents' house where I don't do the grocery shopping, but also why it is that women are misrepresented in society and how we can all help ourselves and increase our own self-worth just by looking in the mirror and telling ourselves that we value what we are right now. Ok, I guess I also learned about run-ons, but my point being that life is about being ourselves and that while things can be hard while we try to find our place in society, but there is always the view that life is as good as we make it.
This song for today is one that really talks about what we can find in life, the main words "life's not about what's better". Ladies and gentlemen and pups and kitties of all ages, I introduce you to the John Butler Trio and their song "Better Than". I should add too that I actually heard this song at the end of one of my documentaries that I watched called "Hungry for Change". This just goes to show that you should always listen to the music playing during the credits because you would be amazed what music you can find there! This is at least the second song for my Musica Mondays that I have found from the credits of a movie/documentary/TV show. Enjoy! :)


I personally enjoy this live version of the song more, I'm not sure why but that's just how it is I guess :P

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment