Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloweekend...After

Alright, so I promised to post my costume after the weekend, and here it goes! So I ended up dressing up like a fairy. It wasn't my original plan, but it's what I ended up using. As one of my best friends from school says "You're wearing PINK!", and yea I did. But it worked out that way and I actually felt very cute in the outfit. We actually tried to temporarily dye my hair and did! Only thing was that we didn't count on was that when sprayed with yellow temporary dye, my hair would actually turn green :P So, that was interesting and unexpected, but still worked out in the end! So this is my fairy costume!


Well, I hope you all had a great weekend and I hope the week goes well!
In case you're wondering, I believe that the music post will come later, because my friend Matt will be (hopefully) posting that for an unknown video that he promises will be good :) and I believe that it will be! So be excited for when that comes up!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment