Monday, October 22, 2012

Musica Monday

Hey guys!
So I didn't do an Musica Monday last week, and I apologize for that, but to be fair I was in the cities and was being busy having break for that time that it completely slipped my mind :( Although, I do have to say that Matt's post was pretty helpful in that area! Yes, I am working on getting him on here more often but we shall see what ends up happening.
Alright, for this week's Musica Monday I'm busting out the 'M's! That was my attempt at being sneaky and clever. I've got a song by Muse called "Madness" for you. I've been a long time listener to Muse, and I have to say that I am enjoying their new CD! This song for instance really does remind me of some of their other stuff but it is different enough that it's not the same, and they have come out with several new things on their new CD that makes me pretty happy!


I am putting up the lyric video instead of the music video because I personally prefer this video to the other. As for my decision of choosing Muse? Well, sometimes it pays to just use the songs and artists you know! What do you guys think? I'd like to hear your response!
Here's to a good start to a good week that is hopefully less stressful than previous (unlikely wince two midterms lie in my future for this week and another waits for next Monday...), one can always hope and put forth their best effort right?
Have a great week guys!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment