Monday, October 1, 2012

Musica Monday

Alright, so this is late, but better late than never right? Anywho, so I have found a youtube channel of a pair of guys who call themselves "ThePianoGuys". They have a whole bunch of really neat videos of popular songs. One of my favorite ones is their version of the song "Paradise" by Coldplay. I am a fan of Coldplay to begin with so them doing a different version with African style really made the song, dare I say it, even better!


Sometimes the remixes or covers are good! Not always, so don't necessarily quote me on that, but these guys seem to always hit the notes just right. And the cellist...don't even get me started! As a string player myself I can honestly say he's pretty damn good!
Have a good week guys! I'll try and keep this updated later on!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment