Friday, May 31, 2013

New Book

For those of you who don't know me, I love to read. Like seriously... I tried something new over the past three days though, we'll kinda new... Anyways! I used an audiobook! The last time I used an audiobook was for a few of the Harry Potter books back when I was in middle school (I did read them later though!). I just finished reading/listening to The Great Gatsby by our old friend F. Scott Fitzgerald. I read this before in high school, and I remember enjoying it so I figured why not try it again?
I should back up a bit. About 2 months ago, I discovered an app called Audible (audible.com) and when I registered I got The Great Gatsby for free. It's free, so you should all try it out, especially if you are running out of time to read but still want to keep up on your reading.

My new book, is a fantasy written by Kristen Britain called Green Rider. I'm excited to start it tomorrow after a run to the farmers market with my mom. Have a picture and a summary :D (no copyright intended)
        

What are your new books? I hope to have a small pile of books at the end of the month or summer consisting of the number I've read :P Hopefully I will remember. Anyone want to remind me?

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment