Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

It is Halloween, so Happy Hallow's Eve to all you lovely people out here!! Since it's been a busy day here for me (I'm distributing my muffins which have gone over SUPER well, had dinner with the family, lunch with Matt, and it's all crazy here! But that's life :P) I'm kinda going to go a little lazy on you all today.
I will share a few things with you first. Just a little information about Halloween for you to start off. Halloween (or All Hallow's Eve) is an old Christian Celtic holiday that starts a period of time for honoring the old Christian saints and martyrs. Well, that's my fun fact for today! I hope that you all have a fun and safe Halloween!!
Also, enjoy this AMV for my favorite Halloween song and one of my favorite mangas: Soul Eater!


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment