Monday, September 9, 2013

Lately

Hey, so recently things have gotten a bit rough for me and my family. Tomorrow, Tuesday, is a funeral for a man who has lived with us my entire life, who I refer to as my brother, but is more of an adult foster care, or adult family home as they now call it. Kevin passed away at the age of 53, and it's going to be rough not having him around, he was a real joy and a wonderful person, never in a hurry and he never thought that something was too little to be unimportant. He was developmentally disabled but that just gave him even more charm, and for those who got to know him, he was really a wonderful person. So, I apologize but he passed away Friday morning, and it's been rough going ever since then as we deal with it. I ask for your patience with this and I hope that this finds you all doing well and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment